Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pouring!


It's raining sideways! Not the kind of day that's conduscive to exploring new places, or nooks and crannies. All the nooks and crannies are soggy. I still have my pajamas on with no immediate plans to get dressed. Joe is pacing from window to window, noting where our resident pair of ducks is each time he looks out the one near the kitchen.
 "They are in the field."
"They are back at the edge of the pond." 
"They are in the pond." 
"One is in the pond and the other is getting in."
Ooof! If I have to listen to his blow-by-blow account, I may go out and join the ducks in their restless marching around.
I guess we'll just hang around for awhile and see if the situation improves. 

1 comment:

  1. UFFA! I had a lesson with Sara today and she said the weather was absolutely "fa brutto. . .molto, molto brutto. . .come gennaio." I told her you were in Montepulciano yesterday and the town was closed. She agreed that it was because of the terrible weather and few tourists. Hopefully the clouds have emptied and tomorrow will be clear. "Marzo รจ pazzo!"

    ReplyDelete